BCI, a global leader in the development and design of modern libraries, is pleased to be part of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania’s Cooperative Purchasing Program (COSTARS).
COSTARS is a program created to provide a means for state-affiliated entities (Members) and registered and eligible local public procurement units (LPPUs) to take advantage of contracts that have been set up by the Department of General Services. These contracts offer the best value to the members and grant suppliers the opportunity to share in the competition for the members business.
What are the benefits of the COSTARS Program?
- Cost Effective – no need for advertising, printing, mailing or bid evaluation
- An extensive selection of commodities and suppliers
- Free education and training workshops to support members on how to use the state contracts
Who can purchase off a state contract?
- K-12 Institutions
- Colleges and Universities
- Local Government Municipalities
- Healthcare Facilities
- Non-Profit Organizations
What can be purchased on a state contract?
- Shelving Systems
- Soft Seating
- Lounge Seating
- Children’s Furniture
- Counter Systems – Circulation/Reception Desks
- Display Furniture
- Tables and Chairs
- Computer Stations
- Lighting Systems
- Book Trolleys
BCI Modern Library Furniture also offers customized design and space planning. Our specialists will assist in the collaboration of your new library space.
Contact us today to learn more about COSTARS
Visit our website to view all of our products and installations
To download our full catalog, click here