BCI is a Proud Member of the Connecticut State Contract Purchasing Program
What are the benefits of purchasing off a state contract?
- The end user is buying direct
- Decreased time in locating responsible vendors
- Maintain benchmarks on pricing
- Bidding process is streamlined
- Numerous options of energy efficient or recycled products
What can be purchased on a state contract?
- Shelving Systems
- Soft Seating
- Lounge Seating
- Children’s Furniture
- Counter Systems – Circulation/Reception Desks
- Display Furniture
- Tables and Chairs
- Computer Stations
- Lighting Systems
- Book Trolleys
Who can purchase off a state contract?
- K-12 Institutions
- Colleges and Universities
- Local Government Municipalities
- Healthcare Facilities
- Non-Profit Organizations
BCI Modern Library Furniture also offers customized design and space planning. We have consults standing by to assist you in modernizing your library.
Click here to view all of our previous projects.
Contact us today to learn more about The Connecticut State Contract
Visit our website to view all of our products
To download our full catalog, click here